- Use of all facilities
- Supplements given if owner provides
- Velcro boots on and off
- Blanket change only when necessary
- Feed twice a day
- Quality hay at all times
- Stalls cleaned daily
- Turnout daily (weather permitting)
- Fans if provided
- Held for blacksmith and vet
- Four lessons a month included in board cost
*Must show monthly
*No self care board available*
- Everything included under Full board plus ground work or training rides at least 5 times a week. Any lessons with owner are included. If you are looking for something specific, please let us know and we can work out a program and price to suit your needs.
- Clipping and mane pulling included
Are you looking for some help getting your horse or pony sold?
- Full Board amenities
- Showing and training
- Clipping and mane pulling
- Competitive pricing!
Small monthly fee and commission when sold. Please contact Melissa for further details
**This rate will increase to $60 per lesson beginning 1/1/2023**
All new students of BOPEGAN Farm start with half-hour private lessons. Once students are ready, they will be placed in group lessons to match their current skill level.
Monthly package of four one-hour group lessons. Lessons must be completed within each month.
** We are not a therapeutic riding facility, we do not have the abilities, certifications, or insurance coverage to accommodate this type of program. This includes mental and emotionalIf you are looking for therapeutic lessons, check out some local programs:
- Special Equestrians (Warrington, PA)
- Sebastian Riding Associates (Collegeville, PA)
- Ivy Hill Therapeutic Equestrian Center (Perkasie, PA)
A great way to get introduced to horses and riding!
- For ages 3-5 years old.
- Package of four half-hour private lessons
All riders before their first lesson are required to have a hard soled boot with a heel and no zippers on the inside of boot! NO SNEAKERS allowed! Long pants required! We will lend a riding helmet for the first few lessons. Proper equipment will be required after a few lessons ie: Your own proper riding helmet, proper riding boots (paddock boots) and we will help with that!